Thursday, June 16, 2011

Casey Stoner shines in the rain stricken Silverstone GP

Casey Stoner wins Silverstone GP in rain


Casey Stoner showed no sign of the illness that has

derailed his season when he upstaged Valentino Rossi and

Jorge Lorenzo to secure a hat-trick of home Australian

grand prix wins this morning.

Stoner, who missed three races with fatigue before

posting a podium finish at the Portuguese grand prix

this month, took the tactical battle by 1.935 seconds

over champion Rossi in sunny conditions at the 4.45km

Phillip Island circuit.

"I was just really happy with the way everything was

working, especially my body," the 2007 world champion

said. "Every lap that I kept going past the point where

I used to just hit my wall, it made me smile."

 

 

http://everythingnew.net/sports/motorsports/casey-stoner-shines-in-the-rain-stricken-silverstone-gp/

 

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/n1i6BerDMXY/Casey+Stoner+shines+rain+stricken+Silverstone

Larry Lucchino Ed Goren Mark Cuban Mark Ford Bob Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment